The Jackpot ECU stand-alone system is the latest and most advanced self-learning system for LS-based engines. Through ACES EFI, we make this engine control technology affordable for both professional racers and hobbyists. The Jackpot ECU is built using a 32-bit Power Architecture®-based MCU and other IC drivers for automotive power train applications.
The Jackpot ECU features dual WBO2 sensors, closed-loop fuel control, self-learning fuel and ignition control, 8 coil outputs and 8 injector drivers, dual fan control, boost control, nitrous control, transmission control, drive-by-wire/drive-by-cable throttle body control and much more...
The Jackpot comes fully-loaded with base maps for common LS engine combinations to get you out of the garage and on the road/ track fast. Jackpot kits include a USB/CAN tuning cable and a 5” Handheld LCD for initial setup but also for monitoring your engine and making adjustments while on the road. Whether you are building a budget LS swap or a boosted race car, the Jackpot EFI kit has the advanced features and technology you want.
- 32-bit Power Architecture®based MCU
- Works with 58x and 24x crank reluctor wheels
- Sequential fuel and spark control with individual cylinder trim
- Self-learning: adaptive idle control (ETC and IAC), adaptive fuel control (3D-map), adaptive ignition control (3D-map)
- Dual wideband O2 sensors, closed loop control and Dual internal Lambda controllers (Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband)
- Includes CAN/USB tuning cable allowing you to configure your ECU and tune your engine in real time
- Drive-by-wire/drive-by-cable throttle body control
- Transmission control is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions
- Nitrous control
- Boost Management
- Dual knock sensor control