ACES EFI designs and builds its systems to be easy to install without the need for custom tuning. While this works for the average enthusiast, there are times you simply need more access. For this, ACES offers its Advanced Tuning Software.
ACES Advanced Tuning Software is available as a free download, but to connect your laptop to the ECU, the ACES CAN Cable is required. This cable connects to the wiring harness in place of the handheld controller, linking your EFI system to your PC Laptop. Once this connection is made, the full suite of advance tuning features is available.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle