Executive Secretary to CEO
We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, presentations and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Maintains executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, conferences etc.
- Attends meetings, taking notes and keeping minutes.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures,
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.