Call Center Operator
We are looking for polite, professional call center operators to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services.
- Handling large volume of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner to learn about and address clients’ needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services or directing questions to the proper person/department.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit clients' needs.
- Identifying opportunities for driving sales and revenue of the company’s existing products and seize opportunities to upsell when appropriate.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other team members based on trust and reliability.
- Creating and maintaining record of daily problems and remedial actions taken.
- Leveraging data and insights gathered by the call center to recommend and influence processes/products improvements.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and products.
- High school diploma or above.
- At least 1 year of customer service or related experience with direct customer contact via telephone, Call Center experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Excel and strong typing skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task; prioritize, and manage time effectively and work well under pressure.
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Adaptability and accountability.