ACES EFI’s Billet Fuel Rail Kit
ACES EFI’s Low-Profile billet aluminum fuel rail kit is designed to fit early Small-Block Chevy intake manifolds (like ACES AM2050). These billet aluminum, black anodized fuel rails feature -6 AN inlet and outlet, and includes -6 AN to O-ring fittings, making connecting your fuel lines simple and easy. The center of the fuel rail is dropped down to allow for plenty of room for throttle linkage assemblies.
Whether you are building a budget beater or a boosted racing car, ACES EFI’s billet fuel rail kits have the advanced features to you need, in an easy-to-install package so you can take your ride to the next level!
ACES EFI’s Low Profile Billet Fuel Rail Kit Benefits
Billet aluminum construction
Additional Room for Throttle Linkage
-6 AN Inlet/Outlet
Designed for ACES SBC Intake Manifold (AM2050)
Fits Most GM SBC Intake Manifolds
Black Anodized for Long-Lasting Great Looks
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle